The 2020 Spring and Summer edition of The Watch is dedicated to preservation and education challenges during the COVID-19 epidemic. In this newsletter you will find:
1. New Database Launch Information
2. March 2021 Site Steward Conference in Yuma and one day virtual Workshop in November 2020.
3. On line training opportunities
4. Region Updates, Vandalism Reports
5. Safety: Africanized Bees
6. Project Archaeology and Site Stewards
This edition of The Watch focuses on our Annual Site Steward Conference for 2019. On the following pages you will find:
1. Conference Planning Committee Message
2. Link to Register for the Conference.
3. Descriptions of Each Workshop/Tour and Sunday Field Trips
4. 2019 Conference Agenda
5. 2019 Awards Nomination Form
6. Lodging Information